Changing Seasons

A little bit ago, I went on a hike with my family in the forest near my house. It had just snowed for the first time and I thought the contrast between the light dusting of snow and the golden leaves was really cool! It really showed the change of the seasons. So I brought my camera and took some pictures. 


Walking into the forest. 

I love how tall the trees look
compared to my family. They're the
teeny, tiny people.

The forest floor, leaves and snow.

I think this is such a cool vantage point; the ice crystals
on the tree are so pretty!

I really, really like this picture. I
like the way the shadows fall and
the colours and the black dog.

Water drops that froze on the branches. 



I love that there are icicles on the leaf. 

This little guy decided that my boot would be a perfect
place to rest for a bit. Which was perfect, because I decided
that him resting there would make a perfect picture.

My little brother running down the hill. He's so cute, I
love him to bits. 

I am actually super proud of this picture. I love the clarity
and I think the water droplets look so cool!

Comments